Tuesday 29 November 2016

Movie Script

Tessa:
(Curiously) "Are you going to the meeting for the documentary competition thing later?"

Tessa's friend Louise: 
(disgusted) "Why would I? Does it look like something someone like me would do?"


Dr May:
(Sarcastically) "Wow small crowd. Well yeah a competition 
you know about, 6 weeks to complete, blah blah blah... Okay, cya!"
(quickly) "Oh by the way, you can't submit the work with less than two people per group."

Tessa: 
(quietly) "hmm. (pause) I guess it's just us then..."



Tessa:
"Why did you enter?"

Luna:
(monotone/embarrassed) "Got nothing else better to do."


(montage)

Tessa:
(monotone) "Have you ever been so oblivious to some people who make you happy?"

Tessa:
(monotone) "And they disappoint you?"



Jamie:
(confused/sassy)to Luna "Who's this?"
Tessa: "I'm Tessa. I'm working with Luna for the competition."



Tessa:
(argumentatively/loud angry tone) "I thought you were becoming a better person!"

Luna:
(sassy tone) "Well at least my old friends don't try and change me like i'm incapable of being myself!"



Tessa:
(monotone) "Then I guess sometimes they can surprise you, and that's what friends are for."

No comments:

Post a Comment