Tuesday 17 January 2017

Film Poster ideas

For one of the shots in out trailer, Luna sees a poster for the film competition that both her and Tessa are entering. This poster is important as it gives the audience the first impression on what the film is about. Using Canva, I have designed two film posters that can be used in the scene. Canva is a new technology that I have discovered that allows you to create simple and professional looking posters or presentations with ease.



After some deliberation, I have decided to choose the first design that I created in my shot. This is because it is easier to read and the picture of the camera will help easily indicate that it is a filming competition. I also asked my peers for some feedback on which one they preferred and all 3 agreed with my choice to go with the first design. I will now print this out in preparation for filming.


No comments:

Post a Comment