Monday 13 June 2016

Assignment Brief

Introduction to this blog:

My A2 media blog is going to consist of learning and developing skills in planning, filming, and editing video. I will be using different technologies like iMovie and will be using new cameras to film different things. I will end up will a final product in the form of a trailer and a teaser trailer for an original film plot I will come up with. I will also be creating a poster, billboard, dvd cover and a film magazine front cover, all as forms of advertisement for the trailer I will be filming.

Initial thoughts;
Initial thoughts are of a British indie film, focusing on the life of an abnormal teenager. There will be one main character that is featured throughout the trailer. I think that there will be some vintage/old school/80's types of shot and parts that give it an indie style. I am also thinking of having 70's/80's music to show continuity of the indie style film

audience;
The audience of my desired film will be teenagers and adults in their 20's. Gender will not be exclusive, although the audience will be niche due to the fact that it is going to be an indie film.

genre;
For my initial idea, I think and indie style film will be good for my project. This is because it is a good genre to choose when producing on a budget. A coming of age/teen film is more specific to the type of film I am thinking about doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment